Corporate Greens Fee Program
This program is geared toward the smaller business that is looking for a great golf experience when entertaining customers.
Ravenwood Golf Club Highlights:
- Ranked by Golf Digest as the 5Th "Best New Upscale Public Course" in 2003
- Site of the 2006 & 2007 & 2008 PGA Nationwide Tour Qualifier
- Site of the 2004 U.S. Open Qualifier
- Site of the 2003 & 2009 New York State Men's Amateur Championship
- Named by Golf Magazine as one of the "Top 35" New Courses to open in 2002
- Rochester's best practice facility, with a 50-tee double ended lighted driving range, 7 target greens, the areas largest putting green and a private area to practice your bunker game.
- 25% larger fairways than any golf course in Western New York
- Five tee boxes on every hole to accommodate every skill leve
- Only Golf course in the Rochester Golf Market to offer Visage GPS on every cart.
Purchase the number of rounds that fits your needs and budget. All rounds are for 18 holes with cart and range balls. Tee times may be made 21 days in advance.
- 25 Passes $1400 $1875 value
- 35 Passes $1925 $2625 value
- 50 Passes $2650 $3750 value
- 75 Passes $3875 $5625 value
- 100 Passes $5000 $7500 value
Rounds are good anytime Monday - Friday / Saturday and Sunday after 11AM. You may use up to 50% of the passes purchased toward a company outing. You may not upgrade to the next level once passes have been purchased. One Range Token included with each round
- Receive a $25 Gift Card with a 25 or 35 Pack Purchase
- Receive a $50 Gift Card with a 50 or more Pack Purchase
Contact Mike Roeder (585) 924-6168 for more details