Ravenwood Golf Lessons
Ravenwood Golf Club has a team of PGA Golf instructors, and is proud to be the home of u14 and u17 PGA Junior Golf League, LPGA*USGA Girls Golf of Greater Rochester, two U.S. Kids Golf certified coaches, and the Ravenwood HS Girls and HS Boys Golf learning program. Whether you're searching for golf lessons for beginner, intermediate, or advanced golfers, junior golfers to adult golfers, it can be found at Ravenwood. Adult and junior golf clinics and lessons, as well as junior golf summer camps are offering April-November. Find more information about all that is offered below.
WINTER GOLF SIMULATOR TEE TIMES NOW AVAILABLE! Contact the Ravenwood Golf Shop to learn more and book your simulator tee times.
Lesson Gift Certificates available! Give the gift of lower scores today!
Private Adult Golf Lessons with Ravenwood Instructors:
- Click HERE to schedule your lesson
- Click HERE to learn more about lesson packages
- Adult 60 minute lesson $85
- Adult 5 lesson package $340 (1 lesson free)
- Junior 45 minute lesson $60
- Custom group lessons available for 2-4 people $100/hour/group
2020 Adult Golf Clinics!
Learn with Ravenwood Golf Instructors Lauren Tallman, PGA and Daniel Sciarrino, PGA at these adult golf clinics. Clinics are designed for beginners and intermediate players looking to learn or tune up the fundamentals of the golf swing, as well as golf ettiquette and scoring. Perfect for players that would like to receive fundamental instruction before the golf season gets into full swing. Each session will focus on the various golf skills you will use while playing. In addition to learning the basics, you will learn basic golf rules and etiquette which will help prepare you for a round of golf. Limited to the first 18 registrants/clinic. $120/person paid directly to Ravenwood Instruction Staff. Deadline to register is April 26th.
Click HERE to register. View the dates below:
- Session 1-May 6th, 13th, 20th 10am-11:30am at Ravenwood Golf Club
- Session 2- TBA in May 2020
2020 Ladies Only Adult Golf Clinics!
Learn with Ravenwood Golf Instructor Lauren Tallman, PGA at these ladies golf clinics. Clinics are designed for beginners looking to learn the fundamentals of the golf swing, as well as golf ettiquette and scoring. Limited to the first 6 registrants/clinic. View the dates below:
- Spring session 1-
Ravenwood U.S. Kids Golf and LPGA*USGA Girls Golf Summer Camps for ages 7-16:
Ages 7-12 U.S. Kids Golf Camp. 4 different weeks to select from.
- Camp 1- June 30-July 1 (2 day camp) 8:00am-10:30am $95/player
- Camp 2- July 6-10 8:30am-11:00am $195/player
- Camp 3- July 13-17 8:30am-11:00am $195/player
- Camp 4- August 3-7 8:30am-11:00am $195/player
Ages 13-16 Teen Camp. June 30- July 1 (2 day camp) 11:00am-3:00pm $145/player
Click here: REGISTER FOR SUMMER CAMPS ONLINE
Why should I register my child for the Ravenwood Golf U.S. Kids and/or the LPGA Girls Golf of Greater Rochester Summer Camp?
- Fundamental junior golf instruction with PGA Golf Professionals and U.S. Kids Certified Coaches
- Fun learning environment with peers of similar age and experience
- Make new golf friends
- Play golf safely outside under PGA Golf Professional supervision
...and much more!
Juniors 8-11 U.S. Kids Try Golf 5 Week Beginner Program - Spring session begins in April 30th 2020!
Mission: Introduce children to the game of golf through the national U.S. Kids golf learning program. Children will have the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of golf and learn the sport that is sweeping the United States! Junior golfers will learn: Putting, Chipping, Pitching, Full swing with irons and driver, and basic golf etiquette and rules. Players will also get onto the Ravenwood Golf Course for on course experience!
Who should register: Boys and girls who are new to the game of golf, or who have never received formal instruction with a PGA Golf Professional. This is an entry level program.
Price is $185/player which includes all PGA Golf instruction, on course experience at Ravenwood Golf Club, and prizes!
- Next session begins April 30th 2020
- Thursday evening practices 5:45pm-6:45pm April 30, May 7, May 14, May 21
- On course session is Saturday 5/30 6:30pm-7:30pm and Sunday 5/31 6:30pm-7:30pm at Ravenwood Golf Club
*SPRING PGA JR LEAGUE REGISTRATION OPENS IN JANUARY 2020* For junior golfers 8-13 all skill levels welcome
- During the course of one match, teams play a mixture of 9-hole matches in a popular two-person scramble format, reinforcing the team concept and creating a nurturing environment for learning the game.
- CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE DETAILS
- Registration closes March 25. 9 hole league limited to 4 teams of 12, registration will close when all spots are filled.
- Practice information and match information will be available in April once teams are formed
- All Spring PGA Jr league participants receive:
- Weekly golf practices with PGA Golf Professionals Lauren Tallman and Daniel Sciarrino
- Team matches at Ravenwood Golf Club
- Team Golf Jersey and PGA Jr League kit
- Discounted U.S. Kids Golf Club orders through Ravenwood Golf Club
- All Spring PGA Jr league participants receive: