- Greens fees for the year (Cart not included - annual cart program available)
- Participation in member tournaments (plan to have approximately 25 events)
- Member discount in Pro shop
- Use of the Practice Green Area (Discounted range membership available)
- Unlimited guests on any day
- Discounted guests fees
- 21 day advanced registration versus 7 for public
- Complimentary use of locker and bag storage
- GHIN handicap service/RDGA event availability
- Complimentary Hole in one insurance
Price of Annual Members
- SINGLE REGULAR: $2,400
[Please note - If you have a full time college student 21 years or younger that lives at home in the summer, you may add them to your single membership for the season for $595]
- COUPLE: $3,450
- FAMILY: $3,650
[Please note that the Family Membership Includes children 18 years of age and under, and any full time college students 21 years old or younger that live at home in the summer]
- SINGLE JUNIOR: $2,000
[POST COLLEGE UP TO 29 YEARS]
- SENIOR: $2,000
[65+ YEARS OF AGE]
- JUNIOR PARTNER $695
[AGES 10 TO 17 OR STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL]
- CORPORATE: $9,995
[Includes three single annual memberships and 25 guest passes. Each additional Corporate Member will be $2,495. Package discount already applied.]
- 1st YEAR MEMBERS RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL 10% OFF ANY PACKAGE!
Other Information (Public Fees):
- Small Bucket (35 balls) $5
- Medium Bucket (70 balls) $9
- Large Bucket (105 balls) $13
- Greens Fees are expected to be $55 on weekdays and $65 on weekends. Carts will be equipped with the newest GPS technology from VISAGE and the cart fee per person is $10.
- We have a limited number of Annual Memberships (100). There is an application for to fill out that is required. The first 100 payments received have an annual membership for 2019.
- After the 100 annual memberships are purchased, we will start a waiting list. After each year there is no obligation by either Ravenwood Golf Club or the Annual Member to renew the membership.
Please Note Plans for 2019:
- We will have two to three large outings per week, Monday - Thursday.
- We anticipate a few weekend events during the year.
- We anticipate one or two league days on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons/evenings.
Please contact Mike Roeder at (585) 924-6168 for more information of fill out the inquiry form on the right so a member of our team can follow up and answer any of your questions.